One Health and Development Initiative (OHDI) is a nonprofit organization that works to promote education, advocacy, and solutions to correlated issues of human, animal, and environmental health using the integrated “One Health” approach. Our mission is rooted in the belief that public health issues are intertwined across the human, animal, and environmental ecosystems thereby requiring a holistic approach to effective and sustainable solutions. Therefore, in implementing our various activities through social impact and health programs, media projects, advocacy, and research, the core values of “One Health” is consistently integrated to achieve sustainable results in health promotion and sustainable developmentWe are seeking a Research Officer that would support our activities and documentation on a short-term research on Animal Welfare. S/He must be willing to commit to a period of 3 months and must be able to work virtually when needed.Job duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct desk reviews on research papers, technical reports and policy documents.
- Provide support in qualitative data collection and analysis.
- Write and develop reports as needed
- Provide virtual assistance and administration
- Must have an understanding of Animal Welfare; Experience in Animal Welfare research is a plus.
- Must have excellent writing skills.
- Must have experience in qualitative data analysis tools (e.g., Nvivo) and have good knowledge of research methods.
- Preferably based in Abuja, Nigeria but applicants are welcome from other parts of the country as long as they are able to work effectively virtually.
- Experience in virtual assistance and administration is important.
How to Apply
Send your CV/Resume to email@example.com. Application will be received on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.